Elevator Pitch 2
Reflection on Feedback and Changes
After reviewing the comments left on the first elevator pitch (I only had 2 of them) , I stuck with the same hook and opening and statistical facts. There was a lot of positive feedback on these elements so I decided to keep them. Looking back on the first pitch, I felt tense and my speech was mechanical. I tried my best to not rely on the script too much. I added an example of a current scam tactic affecting senior citizens, coronavirus scams, to support my pitch. I also decided to wear more professional attire.
Hey Aaron!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this pitch and I feel like you did a great job of fixing what you struggled with in your previous one. In my opinion you did a much better job not relying on your script and you seemed a lot less tense. I feel like your attire made a big difference and it overall made the whole pitch feel a lot more professional and planned out. Great job!!
Hey Aaron,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your pitch and think you did a good job explaining your product and its relevance. It did seem a lot more natural as you sat and talked about your product, and I think what you chose to wear was professional and appropriate for your specific product. The only thing I will say was the light on behind your head was a little bit distracting. But overall good job!