Final Reflection
Going into this class, I knew very little about what entrepreneurs actually "do" or the process behind entrepreneurship (I didn't think there was one). Looking back on the assignments, videos, and readings I completed over the course of this semester, I have had a great overall experience and I definitely see myself continuing to practice entrepreneurship competencies in the future. My favorite and most memorable experience was when I completed my first elevator pitch. I had to give pitches in my innovation classes, but those were done with help from other people. This assignment was done entirely by me: creating and memorizing the script, doing countless dry runs, and improving based on the feedback I received was an experience I'll never forget.
For future students taking this class and those truly interested in entrepreneurship, my best recommendation is put your best effort into the assignments and really reflect on peer feedback to maximize your learning experience. This means setting adequate time during the week to complete the assignments and leaving thoughtful comments to help your fellow peers grow.
This is my key to success.

Hi Aaron,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely agree, I felt like I was also a little lost when thinking about if I was an entrepreneur and figuring out where I fit on the scale of expertise. Now, I can also see myself practicing entrepreneurship in the future and I hope you really do too. Great job growing and reflecting from this class, it will definitely be helpful in the future!
Hey Aaron!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this post and I like the way that you put your class experience into words. I definitely agree with your suggestion to future students. The feedback that I have received from this class on some of my assignments has been very meaningful and improved my learning experience greatly.