April 24, 2020

29A – Venture Concept No. 2

Assignment Link



Feedback

After reviewing the feedback from the "What's Next" and "Venture Concept No.1" assignments, there were a lot of positive and constructive comments. One comment that stood out to me was by Rebeca Puerto; she recommended that I include a free trial option for potential customers. It's a great idea that I had not thought of before. Other comments praised the detail of the images, graphs, and overall venture concept. For my next revenue driver that is tailored to children ages 1-5, Jackson Bishop liked the idea of incorporating music therapy into products. I'll have to look into music therapy in more detail, but I believe it has potential. 

Applying Feedback

Based on the feedback, I added a full description of the free one week trial of the service and how customers can easily make the transition from trial to full service if they enjoyed it. Also, I added to the "What's Next" column more information about the idea to create products aimed to help early childhood development. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Aaron!
    I really liked the tweaks you made to your original venture concept in this post. The "What's next" column was a good addition and made the whole concept flow and work more coherently. I also liked the new chart you added. Great job!

    ReplyDelete