I am truly blown away by your presentation of your business concept. You creatively and effectively communicated your opportunities, logistics, and entire design through detailed images and I appreciate it! You have a very clear objective for this business idea and your design is perfectly explained to the extent that you're even including how it can develop in the future. This was a really great post!
Hey Aaron, Your venture concept was absolutely amazing! I love how you were able to spice it up with your own personal twists and adjustments, especially with the graphics and the colors. When you explained how it is that your subscription is expected to work, it seems extremely easy to use and very user friendly. Like you said, the customer can also opt out whenever they would like, making this venture very attractive. In regards to this, the only feedback I would say would be to maybe consider adding in a free trial. I believe that this would allow your customers to truly have a taste of your service, and if it is as top notch as it seems, the customers will stay for good.
Hey Aaron! I was extremely impressed with your business concept, and I feel like being able to extend your concept past an idea napkin and explain it fully in depth was super helpful, and allowed me to understand it much more. The graphs, images and colors added so much character and personality to the presentation of your idea, and made it so much more enjoyable to read.
Hello Aaron,
ReplyDeleteI am truly blown away by your presentation of your business concept. You creatively and effectively communicated your opportunities, logistics, and entire design through detailed images and I appreciate it! You have a very clear objective for this business idea and your design is perfectly explained to the extent that you're even including how it can develop in the future. This was a really great post!
Hey Aaron,
ReplyDeleteYour venture concept was absolutely amazing! I love how you were able to spice it up with your own personal twists and adjustments, especially with the graphics and the colors. When you explained how it is that your subscription is expected to work, it seems extremely easy to use and very user friendly. Like you said, the customer can also opt out whenever they would like, making this venture very attractive. In regards to this, the only feedback I would say would be to maybe consider adding in a free trial. I believe that this would allow your customers to truly have a taste of your service, and if it is as top notch as it seems, the customers will stay for good.
Hey Aaron!
ReplyDeleteI was extremely impressed with your business concept, and I feel like being able to extend your concept past an idea napkin and explain it fully in depth was super helpful, and allowed me to understand it much more. The graphs, images and colors added so much character and personality to the presentation of your idea, and made it so much more enjoyable to read.