The Problem
The Opportunity -I have a strong belief that the elderly population in the U.S. is more vulnerable to phone and email scams because internet and technology is advancing faster causing knowledge gaps.
(I modified the opportunity to include internet innovations mentioned in the interviews)
The Solution
I believe a marketable and feasible solution would be a subscription service that sends the elderly emails and learning material about the most recent and common scamming tactics. This solution works on filling the knowledge gap between rapidly advancing scam tactics and those likely to be victims of them. Another part of this solution would be an email based service that scans hyperlinks in emails and warns the user of potential scams.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Aaron,
ReplyDeleteAs someone who works in IT Services, I think this would be a great subscription service to resolve the issue of spam emails and phone calls to elderly customers! It is a big problem with a very specific group affected, and this issue is definitely not something commonly talked about, which is why this would be a great product to initiate. Sometimes just being aware of the scams going around can be a good solution to the problem.