February 14, 2020

10A - Elevator Pitch 1

Link



Its a work in progress. Please any feedback is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron. I love the attention grabber of your elevator pitch! I also really like how you followed up with a really interesting, and surprising, statistic. Starting off with information like that really made me want to keep listening to see where you were headed with your idea. Your elevator pitch is also genius. I think this subscription based service is an awesome idea and one that would save hundreds from falling into the trap of scammers from all around. This is a great solution to a problem which has been hurting many people for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron,

    I really enjoyed this elevator pitch! You seemed engaged and knowledgeable about your idea, and even including factual information gave you a advantage with credibility and allowed myself, as a consumer, to trust your creation. Your subscription service is super helpful, and if ever created, would be a total hit!

    ReplyDelete